Samsung Mobile has launched an affordable offer this new year – ‘Stay New’ always carry the latest – on its Samsung Galaxy devices. With ‘Stay New’ plan, Samsung offers incredibly 18 months low EMIs and Easy Buyback offers to upgrade to newer models. The smartphones and tablets covered under the Samsung’s Stay New plan are Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S3.
You can buy any of these Galaxy Flagship devices under the Stay New plan on 18 months low EMIs through HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Citibank and Standard Chartered credit cards. You can choose to sell your device within 6 months of its purchase and buy the next big thing that comes along to upgrade your Galaxy device by using the Easy BuyBack service.
Here is how the Stay Plan works:
- Purchase the Samsung smart device of your choice on your credit card.
- Convert the credit card payment to 18 low EMI installments (depending on your choice of device).
- You can choose to retain the device by paying the EMIs for the full duration.
- Or you have the choice of selling the device after a minimum of 3 months of use under the ‘Easy Buy-Back Service’.
- In order to do so, just call the dedicated helpline to get your phone evaluated and know about the Easy Buy Back offer.
- The amount will get transferred to your account and you can move on to the next, and the latest, Galaxy device.
- The EMIs of your first purchase will continue as before.
The Stay New plan is offered from Samsung India and valid in the territory of India only. The plan will be rolled out in stores and also at Samsung India eStore across the country from January 1st until March 31st, 2014, or until stocks last.